Please make sure you have an iCloud account that is enabled by checking the following:
You have an iCloud account:
- Go to Settings -> iCloud and make sure you have an account set up.
You have iCloud Documents enabled:
- Go to Settings -> iCloud.
- Scroll to bottom and make sure "Documents & Data" is ON.
You have internet access:
- Launch Safari and try going to www.apple.com.
If all these are true and you still see "iCloud Required", try closing the app completely and relaunching:
- Tap the Home button once to see all your apps.
- Double-tap the Home button to see row of recently used apps appear at the bottom.
- Tap and hold the Purpose icon in this bottom row until a red X appears.
- Tap the red X to close Purpose.
- Relaunch Purpose.
If you're still having problems after trying all these, please email us so we can help you directly.